Gilded artist's books & matching clamshell boxes

What do I do with all these prints I've been posting?
Detail image of page from artist's book Voice of Shadow, 2014
 I turn 90% of them into artist's books.
pages from artist's book Voice of Shadow, 2014
Voice of Shadow
28 pages, 10 linocut prints, and two pages of original poetry
center page from Voice of Shadow, 2014
 The cover of the book and its matching clamshell box are gilded with genuine 14kt silver leaf.
Gilded silver artist's book and box
Gilded silver book inside Chiyogami lined silver gilded matching box.  Voice of Shadow, 2014
I like to buy my supplies from Talas.   When I lived in NYC I visited their store often, now I order online.  They specialize in conservation, bookbinding, and archival supplies.  They are very reliable!

Comments