Skip to main content

I don't regret ripping it off the wall

No, I'm done with the galleries.  They wouldn't touch me anyway ever since that “incident”.  Yeah, I made the news back then, but they got the story wrong. 
But look, I thought she was trying to grab it from me, and she could have told me instead of "help! help! he's tryin’ to kill me!"
You keep laughing, but I'm not joking. The reasons for making art couldn't be more different than the reasons for consuming it.



© 2014 Suzanne Coley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365 Handmade Books: Painted Songs, Day 363

Materials  1. Etching
2. Linocuts 3. Vintage maps 4. Pastels 5. Acrylic paints 6. Pencils 7. Vellums
Binding & Cover 1. Book boards .087 2. Archival adhesives
3. Acrylic mediums 4. Linen thread

365 Handmade Books: Painted Songs, Day 359

Materials 1. Handmade papers (made in Baltimore) 2. Linocuts 3. Mathematics sheets 4. Pastels 5. Acrylic paints 6. Pencils 7. Vellum
8. Vintage maps
Binding & Cover 1. Book boards .087 2. Archival adhesives
3. Acrylic mediums 4. Linen thread

Walking through Clouds

I have been taking morning walks in tranquil Maryland meadows.  
There is nothing more grounding than walking through clouds.