Soulful Symphony

Phenomenal!

I just returned to Baltimore and watched
 Soulful Symphony, a 75 piece symphony orchestra
founded by composer/conductor Darin Atwater, on
Maryland Public Television
They performed songs of my childhood.

Sometimes I don't have words for great music.
Please Listen

Soulful Symphony with Darin Atwater
based in Baltimore, Maryland
They performed my favorite childhood song,
A City Called Heaven.
It is not on the Internet yet, and I hope
they upload their performance soon.

These are some of the lyrics of
A City Called Heaven
I am a poor pilgrim of sorrow
I'm tossed in this wide world alone
No hope I have for tomorrow
I've started to heaven my home

Sometimes I am tossed and driven, Lord
Sometimes I don't know where to roam
I've started to make it my home
***


Comments