Find It, Keep It

On Tuesday, February 13, I placed one of my books in the School of Visual Arts, NYC exhibit Walk With Me.  
 Thanks to SVA, I was given permission to make my book part of their wonderful interactive installation.
 Walk With Me is curated by faculty member Liz DelliCarpini and will run until Saturday, March 3.
Walk With Me is a collaboration between MPS Art Therapy students and the people they work with at their various internship sites.
 I met with Ms. DelliCarpini a day before the exhibit opened and she explained, "The therapeutic
goals of this art installation are to find inspiration in our differences and to reveal similarities between us that often slip by unnoticed."
I hope you get a chance to experience this unique exhibition.
 And, remember, if you find my book, you keep it.

Follow me on Instagram for details.

Comments